KS2 Ages 9-11 • FREE site licence
Water Teaching Resources CD-Rom
This CD-Rom of resources teaches older KS2 students about this precious natural resource. It includes a detailed photobook, wall charts and copiable worksheets and factsheets.
Topics covered range from:
• Water - What is it?
• Water - Where does it come from?
• Water - Where does it come from Answer Sheet
• Water in the local area and why we need it
• The water cycle
• Label the water cycle
• Weather patterns
• How we move water
• Rivers and reservoirs
• Rainfall in Great Britain
• How water moves and water in your school
• Water near your school
• Wetlands - Answer sheet
• Bringing rain to the Kapiti Plain
• The big water users
• The big water users - answer sheet
• Different uses of water
• Water use in the home
• Clean water
• Is this water clean or dirty?
• Filter your own water
• Cleaning our drinking water
• Water pollution
• A visit to the sewage works
• Saving water
• Who owns water?
• Water in developing countries
• Water quiz
• Water quiz - answer sheet
The CD includes 33 pages of copiable worksheets and factsheets, a photobook and whiteboard wall charts.
Designed for Interactive Whiteboards.
Ages 9-11 • In Stock Now! • FREE site licence.