KS2 Ages 6-9 • FREE site licence
Tocuaro Teaching Resources CD-Rom
A stunning collection of new images taken this year, whiteboard big book, wall charts and printable resources to help you teach students about the lives of children in other parts of the world.
Topics covered range from:
• Where is Tocuaro & Mexico?
• The Weather in Tocuaro?
• Animals in Tocuaro
• Land use & Physical Features of the Area
• Buildings and jobs in Tocuaro
• Mask Making
• Tocuaro Primary School
• Home Life in Tocuaro
• Shopping in Tocuaro
• Cooking & Food
• Toys in Tocuaro
• The Day of the Dead Celebrations
• A Typical School Day in Tocuaro
• Fernando Aged 7
• Plan of Felipe Horta's Home
• Similarities and differences between Tocuaro and here and much more!
The CD includes a huge collection of over 100 Royalty Free Photographs, 5 Interactive Whiteboard Wall Charts, 71 Page Whiteboard Big Book with over 150 Photos and 25 Copiable Worksheets plus Teacher's Notes.
Designed for Interactive Whiteboards.
Ages 6-9 • In Stock Now! • FREE site licence.