KS2 Ages 8-11 • FREE site licence
India Teaching Resources CD-Rom
Perfect for teaching children about the lives of children in a different part of the world. This CD of resources includes over 100 free to use colour photographs, an interactive whiteboard big book and a large collection of photocopiable class worksheets. These resources cover village life in Chembakolli as well as contrasting city life in India. Everything is ready to print or display from one handy CD-Rom.
• Asia and India
• The weather in Chembakolli
• What is the village of Chembakolli like?
• Village homes
• Homes in Chembakolli, Kochi and here
• Primary education in India
• How rice is grown
• Similar or different?
• A day in the life of Manjubala aged 9
• A day in a village in India
• Wordsearch and quiz
• Art in India
• Ganesh... and much more!
Designed for Interactive Whiteboards.
Ages 8-11 • In Stock Now! • FREE site licence.